Player Only Engine Changes:
– Shows the top questers in the land
– This has multiple lists and can be used with Questrank 2-10
– Shows the top killers of unique monsters in the land
– This has multiple lists and can be used with Killrank 2-10
- Spam Filter
– Changes have been made to allow some commands to be used multiple times before the filter kicks in
– This shows the online players with TL powers
– This will act like WhoGO and will show on “Who” if TLs are online
- Spell Damage
– Changes have been made to better balance Spell damage and Melee damage
– Order of Strength for Offensive Spells: Sorcerers, Shaman/Wizard, All Others (Retrained classes will have different bonuses)
– Some monsters have different resistances that cut intensity down.
– This can be set by “Setbattlecry
– ex. “Setbattlecry screams with crazed fury!
– Vasari screams with a crazed fury!
– This will be seen while charging (if not engaged) and when causing divine damage.
– Toggled with “Battlecry <on/off>”
- Damage Overkill
– When killing a monster you will see how much damage overkill you caused.
– This will not be shown on an assassination.
– This way if you kill a Goblin with 7 damage, you see how much you really did also.
– Some gramatical changes have been made to include “his/her” instead of “the” and “a/an”.
– You can now tithe towards your guild beyond the cap of Guildlevel 255.
– You will remain Guildlevel 255, but your guild will earn tithe.
– This will now work from levels 1 through 9
– This will allow you to move up to three times a Terris day.
– A log will be sent to the Coding Team to review if there is an issue with the room causing this command to be needed.
!This may be removed if abused!
– This will show all those at level 300.
- Help Files
– Index Files
– Lost Heroes
– Household Commands
– Guild Moves
– Household City
– Household General
– Household Temple
– Barbarian Charter (fixed this)
– Bartar Square shops
– Bar and Clothing Shop
- Rogue Innocents
– Three innocent changes to RMT Tables
– Warrior GL74, Elder, GO Added to the enchanter enchanting system
– Warlock aura chagned to Elder rank
– Random item fixes and additions.
– “Death Dragon” changed to “Large Death Dragon” with new stats
– Spectral Slayer has new stats
– DEATH has new stats
– Devardec Innocents should now advance outlaws
If there are issues or concerns please contact me at Code@legendsofterris.com.