The Knights’ Guild is one of the oldest in Devardec. They are the proud and true upholders of the law. A Knight gives his very soul to the order and the art. Knights are respected and feared for their awesome combat ability. People who look to this road are usually true, strong-hearted people that want to protect the innocents of TERRIS.
Upon completing the quest to join, you will receive a Knights’ Guild Key and the following skills:
One Handed Weapons, Weaponsmithing, Armourer, Toughness, Riding
1. Honor and duty above all.
2. A Knight should show courtesy and consideration for others.
3. A Knight is the protector of the innocent and guardians of the weak. There is no honor in spilling the blood of the innocent.
4. A Knight should never steal the spoils of another adventurer’s victory.
5. Help always those in need within reason, for one day the needy may be you.
6. There is no place for racism in the Knights’ Guild, everyone is different and we must learn to accept these differences.
7. While we may forgive, we never forget. This makes us prepared for the future. and gives the edge in times of struggle.
8. Tis the heart which guards the true Knight, not the armor protecting them.
2. Oversees both Orders; receives reports on the vitality of the Orders and works with the Order Masters to develop activity.
3. Is the voice of the Guild, and is responsible for being such when disputes arise outside of the Guild.
4. Settle disputes among members within the Guild and is expected to be fair in all dealings.
5. Conducting themselves as an example to other members and ensuring the Code is followed.
2. Oversees the day to day running of their particular Order. This includes:
– Activity level and growth
– Keeping open contact with Mentors and sending bi-weekly updates of tasks, lessons, new members to the Guild Master.
3. Responsible for the overall well-being of their Order members
4. Conducting themselves as an example to other members and ensuring the Code is followed.
2. Because the Guild Master must be fully dedicated to the guild, the following has been decided:
3. Not currently holding a leadership title on any other character in any Guild as well as not planning to take up a Guild Officer position within any other guild while in service to the Knights’ Guild.
4. Must be a subscribed player, minimum rank of Knight of an Order and minimum age requirement of 25.
2. Must be a subscribed player, Minimum Rank of Knight of an Order and minimum Age requirement of 25.
2. This can either be done through their own volition or through the appointment of specialized positions within the Order such as Huntsmaster.
3 .These events will be staggered on a 3 Month basis between Orders. Major Events include Tournaments and other events as outlined by the Season of Events from days past. Order of the Rose: December/June. Order of Phoenix: March/September.
4. May hold a Guild Officer position within another Guild upon another character if they choose to do so.
2. Responsible for seeing each member’s tasks and lessons through to completion.
3. Required to check in with Order Masters for all new additions and after completion of lessons and/or tasks.
4. Must remain active. (this means active and not idling AFK.)
5. Minimum Age Requirement of age 25.
6. Minimum Rank of Knight of their Order and completion of Mentor Training.
2. Minimum GL 100.
3. Must have served as a mentor for at least 1 (OOC) year.
4. Act as the Elder Council of the Guild. May be asked for input in the following areas:
– Weighing in for policy changes/changes to the guild
– Act as a War council when the need arises.
– Be direct advisors to the Order Masters when needed.
5. Knights of the Round have chosen to retire from an Order and aide the Guild as a whole.
6. After declaration of interest in becoming a Knight of the Round, it will be up to the Guild Officers to vote with input from the Elder Council in inducting new council members.
Note: If at any time, a member finds they have an issue with any Guild Officer or Guild Member, they may contact any member of leadership to address such grievances.
2. Anyone found bribing or blackmailing others for votes will have their ability to participate revoked for the current election.
3. To nominate yourself, you must answer the following via pigeon and send it to BOTH Caerwyn@Legendsofterris.com and Guildops@aol.com. You also may make a post upon the boards explaining your intent to run and your plans and goals should they be elected Guild Master.
What are your plans and goals for the Guild should you be elected Guild Master? (Not requiring code or engine changes. These need to be goals to spur activity, etc.)
2. Those running may vote for themselves.
3. The vote must come from the e-mail address listed for your character. (This can be changed in-game by typing: email )
4. Must be a subscribed player to vote.
5. Must be a minimum age of 21.
6. Members must answer the following via pigeon and send it to BOTH Zir@Legendsofterris.com and Kilogoth@legendsofterris.com. Any ballots not sent to both will not be counted.
2. Must have completed all tasks and meetings for this rank as well as be a minimum of GL 10 to be eligible for promotion.
2. Must have completed all tasks and meetings for this rank as well as be a minimum of GL 35 to be eligible for promotion to the next rank.
2. Will enter into a period of reflection during this time to help themselves with their choice for an Order.
3. Must have completed all tasks and meetings for this rank as well as be a minimum of GL 49 to be eligible for promotion to the next rank.
4. Once found to have successfully completed all of the above, they will be formally dubbed a Knight of their particular Order and awarded their weapon.
After the Dubbing Ceremony things generally progress as usual for Knights. They can learn to become a Mentor if they wish and be granted the title Master Knight and give back to the Guild that has given them so much. Only through Honored Master can someone be up for vote and potentially “retire” to the rank Knight of the Round and serve on the Elder Council.
Note: Any future changes and/or additions to these policies must have final approval from the Patron and Hero.