Introductions

A forum for followers of Magic.
TybrasUS
Guild: Monks
Temple: Magic

Introductions

Post by TybrasUS »

A hooded dwarf with simple, ale stained robes enters . He carries a sheathed katana on his back, a Unicorn charm on his wrist, and a walking staff in his left hand. A Stone Keep crest is pinned on his chest. He smells of earth, and bits of dried herbs cling to his trimmed beard. He drops a rolled parchment into the temple mailbox and smiles slightly as he walks away.

"Hail Magi,
My name is Tybras and I recently joined as a member not long ago. My thanks to Lady Ravon for her sponsorship and support. I hail from Stone Keep, born and raised, and assist in running a clinic for the wounded there. If you are in the area please feel free to say "hello", and I look forward to meeting you in the future."

Brother Tybras
Tybras
Scholar of Magic
anerausa
GM of Enchanters
Guild: Enchanters
Temple: Magic

Re: Introductions

Post by anerausa »

Anera read the parchment, as a slow hiss escapes his throat, his tongue flickering in and out quickly before writing a response.

"Tybras, it has been a pleasure to meet you, your curiousity for things magical leads me to believe that you have, and will continue to be a great addition to the Magi of Lord Raislin.

Anera
Master Enchanter
Enchanter's GM
Elder of Magic"
Master Enchanter Anera
Guildmaster of Enchanters
Priest of Magic

Return to “Temple of Magic (Raislin)”