Introductions

A forum for followers of Magic.
TybrasUS
Guild: Monks
Temple: Magic

Introductions

Post by TybrasUS »

A hooded dwarf with simple, ale stained robes enters . He carries a sheathed katana on his back, a Unicorn charm on his wrist, and a walking staff in his left hand. A Stone Keep crest is pinned on his chest. He smells of earth, and bits of dried herbs cling to his trimmed beard. He drops a rolled parchment into the temple mailbox and smiles slightly as he walks away.

"Hail Magi,
My name is Tybras and I recently joined as a member not long ago. My thanks to Lady Ravon for her sponsorship and support. I hail from Stone Keep, born and raised, and assist in running a clinic for the wounded there. If you are in the area please feel free to say "hello", and I look forward to meeting you in the future."

Brother Tybras
Tybras
Scholar of Magic
anerausa

Re: Introductions

Post by anerausa »

Anera read the parchment, as a slow hiss escapes his throat, his tongue flickering in and out quickly before writing a response.

"Tybras, it has been a pleasure to meet you, your curiousity for things magical leads me to believe that you have, and will continue to be a great addition to the Magi of Lord Raislin.

Anera
Master Enchanter
Enchanter's GM
Elder of Magic"
Runescribe Anera
Erilaz of Dragons

Return to “Temple of Magic (Raislin)”