Ruler: Magnanimous Jarenmar, the Sun Child
Jarenmar
Ruler of Devardec

A Conversation with an Imp

Post by Jarenmar »

A small imp appears in front of Jarenmar
"We need to speak great King. I have been sent with important information..."
The Sun Child looks at the imp with curiosity and listens to what it has to say
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The imp approaches Jarenmar and bows awkwardly. "King Jarenmar, I come with a message from my Lord. The image that you have been using as served you well, but it is only that, an image of what was and could have been."

["I am aware what the Baron Silk is." Jarenmar says while continuing to study the imp. "His time as Baron was our most prosperous in modern times. He may have betrayed the city in the end, however he brought in trade, made us stronger, and grew our economy in ways it had never been before. I plan to use his brain as long as I can. And when the storms are done, the council for the city will be in place to work for me. There are two Sun Guard Ministers right now, that was done by him." The imp begins to laugh.

"Always a plan. My lord would like you. When he returns to the lands you should join him, it could be fun." The imp continues to laugh, ""Farewell great King, and prepare your lands. For my Lord will return, in a way not even Deori could have imagined."

As Jarenmar looks curiously a the imp, the shadows consume the imp until the Sun Child stands alone in his throne room.
Jarenmar
Sun Child | King of Devardec

Return to “Realm of Devardec”