Krillin's Return

Messages for Giants and Half-Giants
Sinie
Guild: Warriors
Temple: WAR!

Krillin's Return

Post by Sinie »

In an obvious panic, a scout sprinted through the forest chasing the Titan's recently departed formation. He found the rear of the small formation, leaped onto the rear of a soldier's horse, and yelled "To Sinie! Make haste!" The horse raced to the front of the formation to find the Titan. He and his personal security detail rode alongside the newly acquired Fog Giant Officers. Upon sight of them, the scout dismounted and rushed to Sinie. His panic startled the security detail to the point of assuming a quick defensive posture that stopped the scout in its tracks. He buckled over and began to pant wildly, his hands on his knees.

"What have you to report, scout?" ask Sinie.

"The caves.." and then panting. "..the caves.. The Throne Room. There was a bright light.." managed the scout as he attempted to control his breathing. "And when Naria returned Krillin's soul to the land of the living, he immediately gave the order to seal the cave."

"How defiant. And the men I left behind saw to it that this didn't happen?" The Titan had to ask.

"With Krillin came hordes of Fog Giants. Captains, Archers, even sentries. The men were overwhelmed. I was the only one to escape."

Sinie stared at the scout with eyes the seemed to heat up then ignited into rage. "One man of forty that I left to secure the cave?! How could that have happened?!"

"The Wizards sealed the Throne Room and men were trapped inside. They were killed by the overwhelming amount of Fog Giants that returned with Krillin. The sentries destroyed the rest of the men that were outside. When I saw this happening, I rushed for the entrance and narrowly escaped before they closed, locked, and barred the entrance. They left our banner, defaced and torn, on the ground outside of the entrance."

Before Sinie began to speak, he noticed the Fog Giant Officers begin to shift about. The Titan and his War Beast began to face the officers but they had already decided to run for it. Teitan sprung for one and caught him by the back of his armor, then slammed him to the ground. The others left their fallen comrade behind as they cowardly ran for safety. Sinie's cleats dug into his Beast's chain armor as his other foot swung over the top then down to the ground. He made his way to the fallen officer, grabbed him with both hands, then stood him upright against a tree with force. The Titan thrust an open fist to the throat of officer then tightened his grip around the officer's windpipe. Sinie's enraged eyes met the horrified eyes of the officer and the Titan began to speak.

"You stubborn wildlings will never understand a cause greater than you. Your unruly nature leaves nothing for discipline and order. You're unfit for large scale warfare, a mottled band of scrappers and skirmishers. Run back to your King and tell him that we WILL meet again, but for now, I will address an actual threat to the realm."

Sinie lifted the giant then slammed him to the ground. He kicked the giant lightly until it stood up then shoved it towards the caves. The giant ran for his life. Sinie climbed atop Teitan and faced about, fury consuming the two of them. Another scout approached, this time from small camp near the bridge that they were near. "From Commander Aetheron" said the scout as he held out a letter. Sinie snatched the letter just as the familiar tone of the guild horn sounded. Teitan reared onto his hind legs and let out a terrible howl. The Titan thrust his Warhammer, choked up to the head, into the air and roared along with Teitan. The two suddenly vanished.

Sinie appeared in the bunk room of the Warrior's Guild and offered a crisp salute to Warlord Marcin. His trusted leader and confidant returned the salute and Sinie slid from atop his War Beast. He looked at Warlord Marcin and said "We're going to have to do this ourselves."

Return to “Giants and Half-Giants (Champion: Kell)”