March 2018 Update

Comments about any updates
Raislin
Immortal of Magic
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Magic

March 2018 Update

Post by Raislin »

* Bleeding and Poison are now standard game (de)buffs rather than a special case. This will allow us to do more with them.
* RP Commands - commands that allow selected people to modify certain attributes (e.g. monsters, items) to aide in RP. This is given (and taken) at the discretion of staff. Commands are limited to cosmetic attributes.

* Mail box extended to 100 items over 4 pages.
* Game will send Group health info to the client so it will be easier to track group health. Client update to follow.

* Outlaw Status - outlaw status now grows with each friendly kill and is reduced (but not erased) on death. At the moment each friendly has a fixed increase, but more changes will follow to this system.

* Who list sorted in to alphabetical order

* First signs of Crafting and Shop ownership as mentioned in another post

* GuildMute command for GM as part of guild devolution

* Additional changes to support the new html5 client

* Currently off, but experiments with monster spawn rates to make them more reactive to areas.

* Every 50,000 kills earns the right to name a weapon using NAMEWEAPON <name>
These names are attached to the weapon itself (unlike mounts) so use them wisely.
sliper
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Fate

Re: March 2018 Update

Post by sliper »

I take it as a mage I would have to kill 50,000 monsters with a hit from my staff itself, not simply have it in my right hand for the 50,000 kills?
Sliper, Charter Member
sliper

Post by sliper »

Ah, I see.
Sliper, Charter Member
sliper

Post by sliper »

The weapon names should automatically have "^N" added at the end. Currently it bleeds.
Sliper, Charter Member
Raislin
Immortal of Magic
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Magic

Post by Raislin »

It's by total kills rather than per weapon. Did consider that but it would be starting from zero.

Return to “Updates”