Comments about any updates
Raislin
Immortal of Magic
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Magic

20 July 2017

Post by Raislin »

Mini update in to fix some issues.

Also Stuckrecall has been removed and rolled in to normal Recall. Recall will work for level 10 and above, but will charge gold for it like stuckrecall. It is cheaper to use a ring of recall, or enchant your own.
You can examine your fingers (ex fingers) to see the rings and their enchantments on it.

Ability to enchant items with sanctuary and natural protection spells is removed.
Stryph
Guild: Warlocks

Re: 20 July 2017

Post by Stryph »

Like the EX FINGERS great quality of life improvement. Cheers
Stryph - Tir - Rath
tw
Temple: Love

Post by tw »

I tried out "recall" and it's still giving out the "The recall command is only available for characters below 10th level... You might want to buy a Ring of Recall at a shop in town..." message.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I see - it's still via the stuckrecall command, just that it works for all levels now.
Although, it still gives the message about it only for being stuck. Is it only supposed to be used then still?

-TW
natalia
Immortal of Light
Temple: Light

Post by natalia »

TW,

Thank you for this note. While it isn't posted here, somewhere on the Forums it was noted that the update caused the game to randomly crashed. Because of this, the update was rolled back (about 5:30 central standard time) until the issue could be found. So all of these changes are not in game as of this time.

The issue has been located and testing is currently underway. The update will be placed back in the game after testing.
Raislin
Immortal of Magic
Temple: Magic

Post by Raislin »

Issue with the update resolved and it's live again.
Halcyon Days

Post by Halcyon Days »

Another incredibly underwhelming update... I keep checking the boards hoping to see a real update, and all I ever see (once every 3 months or so) are super minor fixes, that address super niche quality of life changes or typos. It's nice these are being done, but it's laughable that these are the sole changes in a quarterly update of a subscription based game. Another update, another disappointment.
Badon

Post by Badon »

If only there was an update with a large adventure/questing area opening <nods>
Ranger_Shifter
Guild: Rangers

Post by Ranger_Shifter »

I'm not sure how new gallowhaven is. But this may be an example of a lack of OOC promotion of new content. I saw some of the IC stuff about it from other players on the boards, but a couple bullets hyping the release in the monthly updates would alleviate some of the above sentiment. Leading up to, and after the release of the content of course.

Disregard if there was and I just missed it.
~ Nonchalant Shifter
Stryph
Guild: Warlocks

Post by Stryph »

Still plenty of unsolved quests and riddles there. Plenty of content from what I can tell so not sure if people have some how already solved it all or like you say are totally unaware of it.
Stryph - Tir - Rath

Return to “Updates”