Raislin
Immortal of Magic
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Magic

6 May 2017 Update

Post by Raislin »

Small content fixes.

City / Temple tithing disabled
These have not traditionally been used, so have been disabled. All percentages reset to zero. The feature is still in game but will not let you set a value.
Temple titles have been changed to mirror the city system where the required level can be set
  • templetitlemale <rank> <title>
  • templetitlefemale <rank> <title>
  • templetitles
Temple leaders can modify the titles and the temple level of a templar:
templelevel <adventurer> <temple level>

City Who / shout added (cwho / cshout)

LastOn Guild, HH, Temple
LastOn takes a parameter of guild, hh (household) or temple to show which adventurers in your guild, hh, temple have been on

ResetDamage to reset the dps counter

GEmote for Guild leaders to emote in guildshout
these lines always start with (G) so you can tell it came from the guild leadership

Some technical changes for webportal support and future item changes
Tashmaal
Guild: Barbarians

Re: 6 May 2017 Update

Post by Tashmaal »

Thank you for the update! Two questions:

Was anything changed with the sensitivity of the spam filter? Today I'm noticing a lot more commands being caught by the spam filter, especially while moving in and out of rooms to lure monsters but also while using the "R" command quickly in combat.
GEmote for Guild leaders to emote in guildshout
these lines always start with (G) so you can tell it came from the guild leadership
Is there a way to port the output from this (and other global emotes, for that matter) to a Wizard window other than the main game window? Always afraid I'm going to miss something important (e.g. during events where there is a lot of invasion scroll).
Raislin
Immortal of Magic

Post by Raislin »

Not intentionally changed the spam filter. I think it may be a side effect of improving the main command handling and it's running the commands a bit faster. We'll tune it.

We'll route the new guild emotes to go to the guild window. Missed that bit.
anerausa

Post by anerausa »

You can move your global emotes if you are using the wizard front end client by going to Config > Options > output windows.
You will want to select "quests" I believe and then pick which window you want them to be routed to.But as Raislin said, the guild emotes as of now go to the main window, but it seems that will be addressed.

Also, unless I'm missing something, the forums opened for discussion regarding changes to the guild structure are set to where we are unable to post replies.
Runescribe Anera
Erilaz of Dragons
Raislin
Immortal of Magic

Post by Raislin »

Quick update in this morning to make the spam filter more forgiving. Guild emotes will direct to guild shouts.
Killraven
GM of Battlemages
Guild: Battlemages

Post by Killraven »

For those of us who spent an outworld decade or so tithing to temple and city, can we get that exp back?
Raislin
Immortal of Magic

Post by Raislin »

Yes that will be looked at.
axis
Temple: Temple of Love

Post by axis »

Anyway I can configure where the Cshout is output? Currently it goes into the main window which means it will likely get lost.
axis
Temple: Temple of Love

Post by axis »

Laston command looks broken as it does not seem to be working correctly. It currently shows me every logon (same list as the "log" command) as opposed to those in my HH, temple or guild.
Raislin
Immortal of Magic

Post by Raislin »

Log and Laston are the same thing (as is recent). LastOn guild will show the guild members.

City Shouts window is in the latest Wizard (527 - http://www.spiritualkarma.co.uk/LOTMV527.EXE ). You can direct it separately from other types.

Return to “Updates”