Update 10 March 2017

Comments about any updates
Silk

Re: Update 10 March 2017

Post by Silk »

There were questions about removing GuildOps from the guild removal/joining process. This has long been in the works and is now realized and implemented. GMs having the ability to place members on Probation (people aren't using it) are a big way for GMs to properly manage their guild membership if they go against their guild charter or ideals (so GMs that don't have that should think about making/revamping it).

That said, I've (even as a GL and GM) rarely wanted to deny someone the ability to leave the guild though I might try to talk them out of it. If they hate the guild then let them leave as long as they don't keep guild things. A GM can't say who joins their guild when they are new...so why say it later? If they complete the quest let them in and then manage the membership appropriately.
Ravon
GM of Warlocks
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Magic

Re: Update 10 March 2017

Post by Ravon »

I'd like to think that the command probation isn't being used because nobody has warranted that punishment. But I do like the idea of aside from RPs where the world needs to see an echo, that the GMs are getting more and more responsibility to govern their own guilds. Thank you whoever thought of this idea to begin with.

Return to “Updates”