22 September

Comments about any updates
Raislin
Immortal of Magic
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Magic

22 September

Post by Raislin »

Monster Armor changes to reflect changes with accuracy. You should now be doing more damage against the 1 damage monsters since the previous update.

'SHOW ANSWER/S' added for seeing the completed quest text. You need to have done the quest at least once for this to work.
Ermak
Guild: Assassins
Temple: Shadows

Re: 22 September

Post by Ermak »

Thank you Coding Team, you guys rock
vodericknight
Guild: Battlemages

Post by vodericknight »

That is a quick and effective response to the issues raised. Thank you, I'm looking forward to checking it out.
Alludias

Post by Alludias »

Impressively quick response to both the issue caused by the last update and the implementation of a suggestion. Love to see it! Thanks much to all who worked on these.
Ermak
Guild: Assassins
Temple: Shadows

Post by Ermak »

Some creatures I'm still having the issue of the 1 damage however. Salamander being one. With the above mentioned fix, is this supposed to be normal? Just wondering.
anerausa

Post by anerausa »

I was exploring with a friend, same magic level weapons, one of us could damage, the other did 1. Then later, we swapped who was damaging. I think it was the sort of weapon we were using and the resistances. One of us used bashing, and the other piercing
Runescribe Anera
Erilaz of Dragons
Raislin
Immortal of Magic
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Magic

Post by Raislin »

For Salmander it has 100% immunity to piercing weapons, like your dagger. Bash and Slash weapons work against it. This is correct though may need to be revisited.

Return to “Updates”