Leadership

Messages for the Order of Wisdom and Exploration.
Owner: Nacko
Leader: Kylu
radiance
Guild: Monks
Temple: Hopes and Dreams

Leadership

Post by radiance »

Hi all,

Not really sure how many folks are left in the HH at this point, but with the sad passing of Kylu, we are going to need a new leader.

If you are interested let me know and we can get the ball rolling.

Radiance
sliper
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Fate

Re: Leadership

Post by sliper »

The Order of Wisdom and Exploration was formed as a collaboration between myself and my then-wife Wichan. She formed the Order of Wisdom, I formed the House of Exploration. Neither met the criteria to be sanctioned at the time, so we combined them. The Order has taken many forms over many years. It no longer serves a purpose.

There are still some in the realm who embody the attitudes that led to the creation of this house, but their talents and zeal can and should be used elsewhere.
Sliper, Charter Member
radiance
Guild: Monks
Temple: Hopes and Dreams

Re: Leadership

Post by radiance »

Well, I suppose we could disband the household if that's the issue. They (households) don't seem to contribute much to the realms in general. Honestly not even sure how many members are left, I never see anyone.

Edited: Households such as the one for the Devardec guard are dedicated to a purpose and it is convenient to be able to discuss guard issues with the people concerned. But with the lack of city leaderships (no I'm not talking about Barons who were tasked with mortal building and were not completely a role-play role), dedicated households are not necessary. I mean, honestly, unless the realms get bigger, there's not even a need for households for guild leadership. Households in Terris were never used for these purposes anyway, by and large, and they were never easy to start or change leadership, or anything. So yeah, there would need to be some major changes to make them easier to be player-run in their entirety.

Radiance

Return to “Order of Wisdom and Exploration”