A chance encounter

Messages for the Wizards' Guild
Stukov
Guild: Wizards

A chance encounter

Post by Stukov »

Some time ago a very strong dragon moved in to the cave of the valley. This dragon took what ever it wanted from whom ever it could. He would challenge anyone that crossed his path. To prove that he was the strongest in the lands. This begins the the tale of how Stukov tamed the beast.
Stukov was walking the valley road one day and happen to spy a tiny blue bird caught in a bird trap. Not knowing why someone would what to harm such a bird he freed the bird and placed it in his pocket. Later on down the road he began to become thirsty. What luck in finding a well at the top of the hill. Drawing up the water he found that there was no cup just a sponge to drink with. After soaking up all the water the sponge could hold he put that in his pocket as well. Later that day Stukov sees the dragon flying high over head, it was descending to him.
After landing the Dragon speaks. "Hello weakling i've come to prove my strength and when i have proven it i will eat you alive" to that Stukov replys to the dragon in a steady and calm tone . "I will prove that i am stronger than you Dragon and if i am you will serve under me" he continues "And you will mend your evil ways and set your heart on the path good"
Then the dragon picked up a huge boulder and behings to squeeze it till it breaks apart and shatters. With a smirk the Dragon says "lets see you do that weakling". In that moment stukov pulls the sponge that resembles a rock out of his pocket and squeezes all the water out. The dragon thinking the sponge was a stone stares at stukov with his eyes wide open unable to beleve what he just seen.
Then the dragon says "This will prove i am stronger look how far i can throw this rock" and then the dragon throws the largest stone he can find. It sails thru the air and lands a good distance away. Stukov thinks for a moment then pulls out the blue bird holding in his hand says " That is a good throw but how ever i am stronger than you and he throws the bird. free from the pocket the bird flys away over the mounains. The dragon thinks the bird is a rock and watches it fly far over the mountains.
With that the Dragon bows his head and takes an oath to serve stukov from this day forward.
Now many years later there are tales of a crazy elf riding on the back of a gold dragon..with that the story should end but there are still yet many more adventures of a crazy elf with dragon in tow making mischief across all the land

Return to “Wizards' Guild”