GO call for nominations

Messages for the Wizards' Guild
aoveron
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Magic

GO call for nominations

Post by aoveron »

Wizards!

The time has come to elect a new Guild Officer. For this coming term, the heavens have determined that we will only be choosing a single GO. The current GOs are encouraged to run again if they wish. If you are interested, please post your intention to this topic. I would greatly prefer nominations to be stated publicly, but if for some reason you do not wish to publicly state your intention, you may email myself (xenith@xenith.org), Lord Raislin (raislin@onlinegamescompany.com), Lady Tayrah (tayrah@legendsofterris.com), and Lady Natalia (natalia@legendsofterris.com).

Please keep in mind:
  • You must be a REGISTERED player
  • You must be at least 21 years of age (in-character)
  • You must be able to commit to the entire 1 year term
  • And you must be a Wizard in good standing (no one on Guild Probation or with disfavor from Lord Raislin)
In your missive, please state why you wish to be a Guild Officer and what you hope to accomplish during your tenure.

You have until Thursday, January 26th, 2017 at 5:00pm PDT. If multiple applications are received, we will have an in-game election following the normal rules.

Good luck to all!
Last edited by aoveron on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Chancellor of Stone Keep Aoveron
Hierarch of Magic
Wizard's Guild Officer
sherrie

Re: GO call for nominations

Post by sherrie »

Wizards,

Whilst current Guild Officers are encouraged to run again, this is not my intention. Recent years have led to a change in the focus of my personal interests and how I wish to use my time. These shifts are not compatible with a position of leadership within the guild.

As there are other Wizards more than capable of filling the position, I feel it is now time for me to prioritise my chosen studies and skill development. I shall remain, of course, available to assist when and if required.
aoveron
Temple: Magic

Re: GO call for nominations

Post by aoveron »

Since no one has stated their interest for the position, our current GOs will keep their jobs for another term.
--
Chancellor of Stone Keep Aoveron
Hierarch of Magic
Wizard's Guild Officer

Return to “Wizards' Guild”