A Centaur Posts a note.

Messages for the Warriors' Guild
Kyjiin
Guild: Warriors

A Centaur Posts a note.

Post by Kyjiin »

Hail and well met Elite Warriors of Norland.
I am Ky'jiin. Warrior, born to the Clashan Herd.
I was the youngest, first and only colt in a family where I had six older sisters, and four younger sisters.
I was raised to be strong, proud, and a fighter with no equal. My father told me that I was to become a great warrior. Arranged for my first marriage to a mare of significant beauty and family stature.
This would secure my families role in the council of Clashan.
My thoughts were different then that of my father. I believed that we should not keep to ourselves or the other heards of the plains. Our culture could grow as we learned and taught song, history, and tactics.
This mindset made the Elders quite upset and uneasy. I was exiled. My belongings forfeited, and seized. I was outcast.
My journey took me to Devardec, where I eventually made my way to Tranos, looking for the fabled Warriors Guild.
I still believe that there is much to be gained from other teachers. Improvements to tactics and strategy build not only upon our own experience, but the wisdom of others, outside of the Clan.
I look forward to meeting you all, and I want to thank Warlord Marcin for welcoming me, and offering to guide me.

I hope that I may walk worthy among the Elite!
marcin
Guild: Warriors
Temple: Temple of War

Re: A Centaur Posts a note.

Post by marcin »

Hail and welcome Recruit Ky'jiin. The ranks of the Warrior elite are proud to have a member of the Clashan Herd.

I see great things coming from your development and training. You'll bring Glory to your self and the Elite!

HUR!
::salute::
WARLORD GM Marcin, Blade of Zir!

"Only the Dead see the end of War!"

Return to “Warriors' Guild”