Introduction

Messages for the Warriors' Guild
Cepharon
Guild: Warriors

Introduction

Post by Cepharon »

"WARRIOR-GUILD OF TRANOS-HERD!
Hear me!

I am Cepharon, Honored Minotaur of Kormag Herd! Most mighty and most fierce of Min-Herds! Slayers of giants, scourge of plains!
I am arrive to learn from mighty Warrior-Guild!

On 16 name-day, I and War Party SLAY puny "war" party of horse-mins. Ha! I take many honor-scars.I wear honor-scars with pride, knowing I get them in glorious battle. We return to herd as honored warriors.
On 18 name-day, I am lead War Party. Great honor. We charge horse-mins, but they flee like cowards. Dishonorable horse-mins. Suddenly great scaled-min comes from sky in front of horse-mins. Scares puny horse-mins. War Party finish the battle. Slay many enemies. I lose eye fighting. Great honor-scar. Scaled-min tells War Party of "tactics". Tactics is what help he "ambush" enemy. Very wise. Scaled-min tells I Min-Herd of mighty WARRIOR-GUILD. Herd Elder give I honor of learning ways of Warrior-Guild and bring honor to Herd!
This what brings I to mighty Tranos-Herd to learn from mighty Warrior-Guild. I bring honor to I Herd and Warrior-Guild!"

A loud roar that ends in the distinctive lowing of an angry bull is heard throughout the guild.
Warrior Servius
Hero of War
Guild: Warriors
Temple: War

Re: Introduction

Post by Warrior Servius »

Welcome to the Elite, Cepharon! I look forward to standing side by side in battle soon.

Return to “Warriors' Guild”