Guild Update 9/8/16

Messages for the Warriors' Guild
marcin
Guild: Warriors
Temple: Temple of War

Guild Update 9/8/16

Post by marcin »

Hail Elite!

:salute: I trust this scroll finds you well. I write to update Warriors near and far of recent activities within the guild.

Please make note of the following:

The Warriors recently achieved another milestone by passing 3,500,000,000 tithe. I want to personally acknowledge the Glory of specific individuals over the past few weeks.

Recent Guild Rank Accomplishments:
Servius - 275
Bildalf - 210
Vanquisher - 150
Thaladon - 120
Poe - 105
Gundax - 70
Alludias - 45
Saberwing - 25
Marcin - 300

A big welcome to the following new recruits, and their participation within the Vanguard Program under Guild Lieutenant (and Head Vanguard) Servius.
- Britta
- Dauphine
- Gundax
- Saberwing
- Alludias

A renewed guild luck treaty proposal has circulated among the Guild Masters; no agreement has been reached, but all will ne notified when one has been. For now, we abide by the current treaty, and you can see Servius and I take an active approach to secure it fairly often for our younger warriors.

Guild rewards (Summoned Items, Treasury Gold, Guild Locker) can be awarded by Servius or myself for individual tasks, Vanguard Program progression, or guild rank achievement. Seek out one of us for individual quests or milestones. Glory is earned, and shall be rewarded as such.

Personal titles are still only earned by completing the Vanguard Program, prior to, default ranks remain Recruit, Armsman, Soldier, Warrior.

A dye shop is now located above the Bunk Room. This shop offers dye (which can be mixed to form different colors) to allow our master smiths the ability to color their work. It can be rather expensive, so seek out Servius or myself for guidance before experimenting. The application of dye requires the skill "dyer"; this skill is hard to learn, and can be done so in Devardec's southwest corridor. It would be wise to focus on your physical training and weaponry before seeking out this ability.

Servius and I are working behind the scenes in our guild offices to submit a proposal to Lord Zir and Heroine Shanna on a possible update to our vendor offerings. Stay tuned for more information.

A few things to remember!
- No slaying of innocent within the Fortress. Doing so will find you on the verge of guild removal.
- Lord Zir's word is law. In the absence, Heroine Shanna's word is law.
- In the absence of our Patron and Hero, the GM and GL's word is law, followed by the Vanguards.
- Each recruit is required to partake in the time-honored tradition of the Vanguard Program to progress as a Warrior.

Keep up the good work Elite! It's a personal attainment of Glory to serve our guild. We continue daily to shape the history of Norland, may all continue to remember who truly defines the realm through conquest, battle, and adventure!

Glory to Lord Zir! Glory to the Warriors!

:salute:
::salute::
WARLORD GM Marcin, Blade of Zir!

"Only the Dead see the end of War!"

Return to “Warriors' Guild”