A brief introduction

Messages for the Warriors' Guild
Alludias

A brief introduction

Post by Alludias »

Hail to the Elite,

My name is Alludias, and while I have been a Warrior for many years I am new to the Vanguard Program, and thus, essentially, new to the guild itself I suppose. My history is somewhat short and uninspiring. I was orphaned as a child in Tranos and grew up among the urchins in the street. I learned to fight and defend myself, and turned out to be fairly decent at it. I used this experience to join the Guild many, many years ago, but once I had enough training and armor to carry myself, set out into the world and travelled to far away lands.

Recently, the Call of Zir has filled me, and summoned me back. I have returned not only to answer that call, but to give muself fully to the Warriors and truly become one of the Elite.

I look forward to proving myself to you.
marcin
Guild: Warriors
Temple: Temple of War

Re: A brief introduction

Post by marcin »

Hur! Hail Alludias,

It is good to have you back among the ranks after your travels. I trust you will train well within the Vanguard Program, and complete your earlier learning. Lord Zir's call for glory, combat, and adventure is strong inside of us all, I look forward to our time on the battlefield.

:salute:

GLORY TO THE ELITE!
::salute::
WARLORD GM Marcin, Blade of Zir!

"Only the Dead see the end of War!"
Warrior Servius
Hero of War
Guild: Warriors
Temple: War

Re: A brief introduction

Post by Warrior Servius »

I look forward to fighting alongside you in the near future.

Return to “Warriors' Guild”