Gundax

Messages for the Warriors' Guild
Gundax
Guild: Warriors
Temple: Zir

Gundax

Post by Gundax »

A massive dragon with grey scales lands in the courtyard of the Warriors Guild. Three blue spikes are seen rising from the tip of his tail at the end of the crest that winds down his long back.

Greetings Warriors, I have come to these lands from far away with a companion of mine. My companion and I have joined a mercenary unit and were sent here to master our combat skills. While he has chosen a different style of combat. I have chosen to study with you. Your tactical knowledge and brute power I feel would best suit my natural abilities. Already I have met many of my goals to learn your fighting style, and will only continue to bring this guild glory while my strength increases. I have seen a few others of my race in your guild already, and know I will succeed as they have.

With a loud roar he takes to the sky, his scales reflecting the light as he pulls out his flail flying off into the distance.
Warrior Servius
Hero of War
Temple: War

Re: Gundax

Post by Warrior Servius »

Welcome to the fold, Gundax. I look forward to fighting alongside you upon the field of combat.

marcin
Temple: Temple of War

Re: Gundax

Post by marcin »

Hur! Welcome Gundax, your recent success in battle has earned you a reputation within the ranks rather quickly. Keep up the excellent work, and you will forge your own history among the ELITE!

Glory to the ELITE! Glory to the Warriors!
::salute::
WARLORD GM Marcin, Blade of Zir!

"Only the Dead see the end of War!"

Return to “Warriors' Guild”