Britta Introduction

Messages for the Warriors' Guild
Britta
Guild: Warriors
Temple: War

Britta Introduction

Post by Britta »

Being unable to read or write, Britta scours the City of Devardec until she finds a helpful monk to pen her guild introduction.

Hello, one and all. I have been tasked to introduce myself to the guild and to reveal a little about myself. (You can tell that the monk took some writers privilege, as a warrior would never speak in this manner!)

I am Britta, a dwarf. I come from a family of dwarves, although there have been persistent rumors that old Uncle Noran had an elven father, but it was never proven; it was never unproven either. But he IS taller than the rest of the family....

But anyway, back to myself. I have red hair. VERY red hair. My mother says it is from my fiery temper, as no one in my immediate family has red hair. But who can tell under all the dirt on some of them? And I don't believe I have a temper. Except in battle. But thats a different matter altogether. I think I get it from my berserker father. He was never content to join in the family business, but that is yet, another whole story.

I lost my two front teeth in a battle with many foe. I am not sure which one took them out. It may have been the cave dweller, but I am not sure, I was in the blood haze. I am sure some of you would understand the blood haze? My mother always told me I need to learn to control it, but....why? This happened on my eighteenth birthday. What a thing to happen to a young girl!

My purpose in the guild is to learn combat, tactics, , war, adventure, and forging. Guild Master Marcin said I must learn history too. So along with all my other tasks, I have tasked myself to learn to read and write. That way I can write down the history so I will remember it. This writing thing, it looks like magic to me. Taking my words and putting them on parchment so others can know my thoughts. Doesn't it sound like magic to you?

Guild Master Marcin also gave me a Book of Zir, and told me to read it in my spare time. I do not think the monk is very keen on reading it to me. Yes, I want you to write that too. These are my thoughts. So I have started the arduous journey of learning to read.

I can not write my entire story, because my story has barely begun, but I am eager to find out more!

Britta, Warrior Recruit
marcin
Guild: Warriors
Temple: Temple of War

Re: Britta Introduction

Post by marcin »

Marcin enters his office, and finds a note that a scroll was posted on the Bunk Room wall. He wanders into the bunk area, and reads the note. He immediately notices fine penmanship, rare within the guild walls.

Smiling, he wanders back into his office, and makes a note to let Britta know that fiery tempers are welcomed within the ranks.

A blank parchment is pulled from a stack, and the Warlord begins to write.

"Seek Britta out; she will start her training soon enough". The scroll is sealed with the Black Dragon, and labeled "Forger of War Servius, Blade of Zir!". A young guard takes the letter, and quickly exits the office.
::salute::
WARLORD GM Marcin, Blade of Zir!

"Only the Dead see the end of War!"
Flinton
Legend

Re: Britta Introduction

Post by Flinton »

Wonderful tale, Britta. I hope to see you on a hunt one day.

Return to “Warriors' Guild”