Guild Officer Appointment - Zyto (Arcanist)

Messages for the Warlocks' Guild
Faraday
Guild: Warlocks

Guild Officer Appointment - Zyto (Arcanist)

Post by Faraday »

'lo Warlocks.

Please note as of Day 5 of Weeping Skies of the year 533, Zyto has joined the ranks of the Guild Administration as a Guild Officer.

As another seasoned officer of the Guild returning to office, Zyto brings a wealth of experience with him which as with Pari's appointment, serves to strengthen the Guilds' eminence further.

In addition to the typical duties assigned to the Guild Officer role, Zyto will also be assisting me primarily with a number of behind the scenes tasks and rewrites; much of which will become readily apparent at the appropriate time.

As the Guild now has two Guild Officer's both with active tasks to support the membership as a whole, I'm not looking to appoint any more at this time. We are able to have a maximum complement of three, but presently there is no requirement within the administration for any more. With that said, if anyone does feel there is a need and wishes to apply for the post, applications are always open. Please refer to my recruitment post for further information.

Welcome back to the Guild Administration, Zyto.
~The Fabulous One

Return to “Warlocks' Guild”