Guild Officer Appointment - Pari (Liaison to Kzelt)

Messages for the Warlocks' Guild
Faraday
Guild: Warlocks

Guild Officer Appointment - Pari (Liaison to Kzelt)

Post by Faraday »

'lo Warlocks.

Please note as of Day 5 of First Growth of the year 532, Pari has joined the ranks of the Guild's Administration as a Guild Officer.

As a seasoned officer of the Guild, holding both GO & GM positions in the past, she brings with her a wealth of Knowledge which can only serve to strengthen the Guild even more.

In addition to providing the normal services expected of a Guild Officer to our membership, Pari has also been tasked with being our liaison to Kzelt and being one of our number partaking in the offer he made. This means she is now in turn, the Guild Officer responsible for procuring and distributing this knowledge as appropriate within our guild.

For the astute among you, you may note that this now leaves only one further Warlock able to undertake this opportunity. As Pari is now leading this activity, please make all enquiries relating to this to her. She has been fully briefed on current affairs and is more than capable of facilitating this. I am of course available to discuss this with any of our number who want too, however, please note the final decision on who else among you will be selected to partake in this opportunity rests solely with her. No doubt she may add her own requirements to those already stipulated as part of the arrangement with Kzelt. Don't disappoint her.

Welcome aboard, Pari.
~The Fabulous One
Pari
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Death

Re: Guild Officer Appointment - Pari (Liaison to Kzelt)

Post by Pari »

Thank you to our great Guildmaster Faraday for allowing me this prestigious opportunity. Let it be known that Enthia has been chosen to work beside me under Kzelt. May her studies allow her to further develop her use of magic with the dark arts.

Warm regards,

Pari

Return to “Warlocks' Guild”