Emergency GM Nominations

Messages for the Warlocks' Guild
Sethra
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Dreams

Emergency GM Nominations

Post by Sethra »

Election Procedure:
Elections will occur once a year with a re-certification period after 6 months. If the GM leaves,
then an emergency election will be started. If you have disgraced the office or the Guild, your self-
nomination may be voided. This is at the discretion of the guild staff.

Nominations:
1. Self-Nomination should be submitted posted on these boards.
2. You must provide a plan of action for your potential term.
3. You have from January 26 6:00 Eastern until February 9 at 6 PM Eastern.
4. You must be in the Warlocks’ Guild.
5. You must be able to complete a full term in office.
6. All OGC policies must be followed.
7. You CANNOT be a GM in any other guild at the same time as this guild.

Voting:
1. You must be a subscribed member of the Warlocks' Guild.
2. You must be at least 21 years old.

Note: Voting will occur via the in-game Guildvote functionality.
sliper
Temple: Fate

Re: Emergency GM Nominations

Post by sliper »

Warlocks,

I put myself before you again. As many of you know, my previous tenure ended as I was distracted by otherworldly pursuits and I was not communicative about that here. I ask for neither understanding nor forgiveness, but I ask for the opportunity to lead you again.

In the long storied history of Warlock Guildmasters, I will admit that I do not fit the mold, so to speak. No one would mistake dear Lord Sliper for Kortai, Azul-mar, or even Venis. Though I respect those men greatly, I see this as an asset.

Maugath has great potential, still unrealized. As Guildmaster, I did my best to bring that out in him, to encourage him to come after me and seek greater power. Though he has been called away, I hope to match wits and butt heads with him once again.

I will not make empty promises of what my second administration would look like. The realms are bleak, and I will engage those who are there. There are many opportunities, perhaps more than ever, for Warlocks in the realm. Let us all prosper together.

Sincerely,

~S~
Sliper, Charter Member
Ravon
GM of Warlocks
Temple: Magic

Post by Ravon »

Sliper, I don't think you are allowed. The time the GM must put in and effort behind the role you just don't have the capability of doing so. You have shown time and time again you solely doing this for the title and the perks that come with it. Do not think that the Warlocks can't see past your lies and pathetic empty promises.

I would rather the guild be without a Master before you try to handle the reigns once more, and fail again.
Last edited by Ravon on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pari
Temple: Death

Post by Pari »

REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POST:

1) Must only be available in the lands once in a blue moon, when Zanus is at its nadir, the tide is out and Dagda is a decent living creature.
Sethra
Temple: Dreams

Post by Sethra »

By default, Sliper will be the GM of the Warlocks Guild.

Return to “Warlocks' Guild”