Additional September Incentive

Messages for the Warlocks' Guild
Maugath
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Dread

Additional September Incentive

Post by Maugath »

Warlocks,

We draw near the end of the otherworldly month of September with disappointing(though perhaps not surprising) results in the initial incentive scheme. Because of this, I am extending a new offer that will lead into the otherworldly month of October until its completion.

Our previous incentive proved successful in stocking the guild locker with Constitution Totems for those new members who show they are worthy of receiving benefit from the guild. However, we could still use a larger collection of Mysticism to offer. That said, the incentive will be as follows:

Mysticism Totems
For each Mysticism Totem turned in to me, up to the first five, I will double the gold payout from the otherworldly month of August to 300,000 gold. For a single individual who is able to return multiple totems of at least three(3) the gold reward can be instead payed out in rune form, determined by the total number of totems you present. This payout will be customized to best suit what individual rune needs may be (in regards to the gaining of awarded items, or transformation of previously earned items.).

In the event that more than five total totems are returned, any of the totems exceeding the initial five will be payed at the August rate of 150,000 gold. Two raw runes will also be awarded for each totem turned in, except in the above listed case of an exchanged payout.

Totems may be handed in directly to me, or sent through the message system.

To your continued success,
Maugath

Return to “Warlocks' Guild”