Change of Administration - First Address of Office.

Messages for the Warlocks' Guild
Maugath
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Dread

Change of Administration - First Address of Office.

Post by Maugath »

Within the guild hall, a new notice has been placed on the missive wall. Beneath the rough fiber of the scroll, the wall itself vibrates with the heart beat of the guild.

This new letter is dated Day 23 of Longing, Year 504.

Warlocks,

While this is the first official address of my term in office, I regret that it will be a short one. I extend my appreciation to those, with an overwhelming majority of the vote, that felt confident in my ability to lead during this next term. The below listed items will be where my attention first goes, in terms of actively transitioning into this new role.

• September Participation Incentive - We will continue with the already posted incentive. You can see all of the details regarding this here. It is my hope that we are able to collect some of the older, mostly lost tales that relate to the guild. They then can be archived and displayed properly, for all new Warlocks now - and in the future - to have access to. Included in this is the individual tale of each Warlock. Why you came here to begin with, and how you've managed to get to where you are now.
  • Guild Patronage - I will be getting into contact with Sethra very soon, to see what path we can go down for the new system of patronage. I hope to work an agreement that is mutually beneficial to both Sethra and, I will admit more importantly in our eyes, the guild. As we go over this process, I am for Sethra remaining Patron in what might be a temporary position. If there are any others who are for, or against this, speak up. - The hope is that we can create a system of divine based rewards, not unlike our own participation scheme. Activities earn favor, and favor gives us reward.
  • More "Divine" Interaction - I will also be working to speak with those who make decisions regarding items and general guild work being done. Keep in mind, I have no intent to change any already existing feature of the guild. It is my hope that, in time, we can grow to include new items and rewards that members can earn. This is, of course, completely based on what work might be allowed done.
  • More Free Flowing Incentives - I am in the process of gathering a list of possible incentives that can be completed on a faster than once monthly basis. These may randomly include weekly, bi-weekly, or even a few daily tasks for reward. Once I have gotten fully into operation of office, I will put forth a notice that individuals may seek out their own tasks, given by myself or by an Officer. Note that all rewards do not always equal runes. Gold, or other hard to find items may be payable as a reward for tasks completed.
  • The Great Arcane Assembly - I stand solidly behind Venis in his intentions to get TGAA running within the lands once again. We have enough activity within our halls that we should easily be able to sweep these events. I am hopeful Venis will continue to push this agenda ahead, as well as continue to lead us in the ways of victory. It has been his dedication and will to push the others that would instead sit idle. I am sure I can count on him to continue to do so.
  • Guild Officers - I have previously extended the offer to Pari that should I win office, she would be able to stay if only she is willing. If she decides she does not want the position of Guild Officer under this new administration, then I certainly understand. If that is the case, I will be looking over potential candidates closely once I finish business with Sethra and the others in the skies. All are welcome to tell me of their qualifications, but be aware the choice will sit solely on me.
My contact information can be found on the guild notices board in game. (GNotices) . I am also able to be reached in game via messages. I am open to discussing any matters you may feel can benefit the guild as a whole. A number of the above should keep me busy for the next few days, at least. However, I will still be in the lands if anyone is in need of assistance.
Maugath
Pari
Temple: Death

Re: Change of Administration - First Address of Office.

Post by Pari »

Maugath,

Speak to me in person, and we will discuss the offer that you supposedly extended to me.
Given that you have not spoken to me personally in such a long time makes me wonder how I could work for a Guildmaster who refuses to interact with me.

Cordially,

Pari.
Pari
Temple: Death

Re: Change of Administration - First Address of Office.

Post by Pari »

Consequently, I shall no longer be serving as a Guild Officer. Good luck to the new administration. :D

Love,

Pari.

Return to “Warlocks' Guild”