Thieves' GM Nominations

Messages for the Thieves' Guild
jaimie lachlan
Guild: Thieves
Temple: H/Priest of Nature

Thieves' GM Nominations

Post by jaimie lachlan »

Greetings Thieves! It is now that time once more to select another Master of our auspicious Guild, as our recent rewritten Charter has been approved.

However, just a reminder as per our Charter the nomination period should go as follows:

1. All nominations should be submitted/posted on the Thieves board. Any Thief in good standing may nominate themselves, as well as nominate another
they feel is worthy of the position.
2. All Thieves will have this opportunity, on the Boards, to ask questions of the candidates in a respective and civil manner.
3. Nominations will be open for 2 weeks (OOC time). At the end of the 2 weeks, no more nominations will be accepted.
4. May be registered, or unregistered.
5. Must be able to complete a full term in office
6. All OGC policies (TOS) must be followed
7. You CANNOT be a GO (Guild Officer) in any other guild at the same time as this guild. This means that you should NOT run for a position as a GO in more than one guild.

Therefore, you shall have until September 30th, to put forth your name or another you feel worthy to be Master of the best guild in the lands. Afterwhich, shall follow elections via the in-game Guildvote Process.
The Pirate King
Jaimie Lachlan
Captain of the first rate ship, "The Grimwave"
HIgh Priest of Nature, Duke of Thunder

jaimie lachlan

Re: Thieves' GM Nominations

Post by jaimie lachlan »

Greetings Thieves! I am hereby, puttin' my name forward t'stay and continue my service to you as Guild Master of the best Thievin' guild in the lands!

I look forward to continuing my service and lending my own brand of role play and uniqueness to the office. Also, I'd like to implement an additional reward system other than currently in play. We Thieves, not just the GM or GO need to be more active in game, and I would propose such with the additional rewards. Much like the Warlocks have their "runes" and the Assassins have their "daggers," I'd like to do something as well. In keeping with our RP as a Thieving Guild - and Wealth Redistributors - Thieves will have the opportunity to earn "Trinkets" and combine them to form others in which to gain more loot and Guild Reward items.

I'd also like to update our Guild Items and Rewards.

I look forward to your questions Thieves, and once more am honored to have served as your GM. And very much wish to continue to do so.
The Pirate King
Jaimie Lachlan

jaimie lachlan

Re: Thieves' GM Nominations

Post by jaimie lachlan »

Thieves....as I ran unopposed, I shall remain GM for another term. I look forward to continuing my service to you and the Guild.
The Pirate King
Jaimie Lachlan

Return to “Thieves' Guild”