Get Me the Shayle Out of Here

Messages for the Thieves' Guild
Jericho
Guild: Thieves

Get Me the Shayle Out of Here

Post by Jericho »

“Prisoner on the loose! Prisoner escaped!”

Shayle Street filled with the sudden flurry of activity as horns began blaring. Several guards marched through, peering every which way and visibly torn between making progress on the streets and the need to check the houses of citizens.

“Pssst.. Hey! Hey you.” rasps a man from an alleyway.”I wus tryin’ tae git ter the sewer but I can see it’s a bad idea.. Now I know what yer thinking, how did a guy like me get mixed up in a shady outfit like this, right?”

“Jussa few years back got caught at Lypquinsi’s with a marked card. It wasn’t my finest moment, but ten years! I can’t rot in a cell for ten years. Got a wife and kids back in Catfish. Brought me in to court to testify but ah'm no rat. Anyway, along th' way ah saw an out, I took it. Who can blame me?”

He holds his hands out, showing metal shackles around his wrists. His wrists have been rubbed raw from obvious attempts to remove his shackles. “Lock’s been busted for months, never complained cus my buddy back there said they’d take my hand.”

“Ah’m next tuh innocent, really. Livin’ with killers and the like, it ain’t right. Anyway, do you want the job or not?”

“First thing I need is to get these shackles off, then I need a disguise and a way out of town. If yeh can git me out of the city gates, Nirimloth should be good. I’ve got a stash, I can make this worth yer time. Juss hurry please, not sure how long ah can hide.”

------------
Due to the nature of this job, having been found on the streets, Rogues are able to participate should they so desire.

15,000 gold will be awarded to any Rogue who can complete the job
20,00 gold will be awarded to any Thief who completes the job
30,000 gold will be awarded to any Thief or Rogue who completes the job and posts their findings on the board.

I’d like you to bring me a Hacksaw, a Warm Blanket, a set of drums, a Dyed Veil and reasonable story about how you would incorporate these items into a plan to complete the job. The answer should be well thought out, as I will ask questions and press you for details. Should you bring in others as part of your plan, it will be split among those participating.

OOC Note: Our regular group heists haven’t been matching up due to conflicting, holiday schedules and other in game worldly happenings. We generally try to match up with thieves in the realms, but it's been hit or miss lately. For the time being I will be creating opportunities here so that we can all take a few solo jobs on our own time and continue doing what we do best during the holiday season. As a gesture of good will, I will allow others of the tri-guild to participate should the job fit.

Return to “Thieves' Guild”