Fischer's Notice of Intent for GM

Messages for the Rogues' Guild
Fischer
Guild: Rogues

Fischer's Notice of Intent for GM

Post by Fischer »

Greetings colleagues,

As of this writing, no one has announced an intent to run, the big seat is empty and it would appear to me that the day to day operations have fallen to the wayside. These things I can rectify.

About me
I am an individual that joined the organization under Praetorian. While relatively fresh, I have adventured quite a bit. I am active and available. Even should I not get the office, I am and will continue to be helpful to any Rogue that needs it. I have no allegiance to any other organization in any capacity and I am singularly focused on the Rogues. I regularly seek new adventures and challenges and extend a cordial invitation to any who wish to partake.

The Office
The GM also has the paramount responsibility of ensuring the success of the guild and the members within it. The office of GM is also one of service, being a liaison to the Heavens and even helping the newest among us take their first steps. Of this, I am fully aware and choose to run knowing what is required of me as an individual so we collectively have opportunities to succeed.

What all of this means for you:
  • You will be represented in the lands with our goals represented at large
  • The process for rewards will begin again
  • Luck will be available again
  • Hands on approach with membership
  • Reinvigoration of existing programs
In summary, this is important to me. I hope whoever takes office also values our future as much as I do. I commit this to any Rogue: any issue you have, within the purview of the guild, will be handled promptly and as outlined in the Guild's charter. Anything outside the guild, I will support you and your endeavors to the best of my ability.

For any questions, I implore you to seek me out so we can talk individually to address any concerns.

Return to “Rogues' Guild”