Re-Assignments

Messages for the Rogues' Guild
praetorian
Guild: Rogues
Temple: Shadows

Re-Assignments

Post by praetorian »

Praetorian eyed the assembly of Meric, Web and Esmenda before him in the Guildmaster’s designated office. He looked down to finish a final bit of arithmetic in the ledger before setting his quill in the inkwell.

“There are going to be some massive structural changes happening in the guild soon and you three will be taking on a greater role. When the time comes, you will each be given new offices in the city of Devardec to provide your services.”

“Not like you to give away something for nothing. What’s the game?” Meric spoke first.

“Your services are offered as part of a larger deal being worked on in Devardec as we speak. One of you will be stationed in a warehouse to oversee operations in the docklands of Devardec. The other two to be placed in some of Devardec's protectorates- Spire Hold and Lyresong- and will be responsible for reporting in on trade coming into the city. I also suspect you’ll each have some room for recruitment opportunities there,” the Rogue Boss replied.

“Extra work, then. What’s pay going to look like?” Web chimed in.

“I’d like to think that serving the guild is its own reward, no?” Praetorian smiled.
“But of course, good intentions don’t feed an empty stomach nor satiate one’s desire for gambling and drinking. I suppose you’ll each take another 10 percent from your training sessions for yourselves. Furthermore, you’ll be given a percentage on any operations resulting from your intelligence. How’s that sound?”

The three nodded and spoke in approval.

“Good. For now keep your positions within the Devardec Outpost and make your preparations. You’ll hear from me soon.”

Return to “Rogues' Guild”