GM Nominee Inquiry Thread

Messages for the Rogues' Guild
renalis
Guild: Rogues

GM Nominee Inquiry Thread

Post by renalis »

Hi,

My name is Renalis and I'm not much of a Rogue but I am enough of one to vote. Thought maybe if we made sure we kept the "GM self-nomination" callings out pure then we could have something over here to ask questions of the candidates. Better questions.

Guess I'll start.

---

GKY, you're the only one who has come forward at this particular point, but you're someone I'm pretty interested in. You're a popular old name. I really think we've gotten the vote wrong, a few times lately, so I want to make sure that we can have some words to make it right this time around. That doesn't mean I do or don't think we got it wrong this time, just that in my opinion a few of our recent, important, guildvotes have been wrong.

1) What is the reason you believe you did not pass your vote of confidence?

2) What will you do this time that's different than the last time to fix that perceived thing in #1?

3) Why should anyone believe you?

That's all for now. I'll prolly have more later.

Thanks for humoring my two cents.
roguegky
Temple: Fate

Re: GM Nominee Inquiry Thread

Post by roguegky »

HI Renalis, I apologize for not responding since this just crossed my desk.

Let's figure out a time to chat within the lands. I appreciate your message and I'm happy to have members that care deeply about the future of the rogues.

GM GKY
praetorian
Temple: Shadows

Post by praetorian »

Actually, you should probably post it here because I am also interested in hearing your words on the matter.
renalis

Post by renalis »

I think since we have a hard time crossing paths, I would appreciate it coming as a response here as well. I also know not everyone checks the boards as regularly as I might. But, maybe this will be a good opportunity for you to spell out what your term will be about this time.

Obviously you don't have to do anything, you've won the role. I'd appreciate it if you did response here though.
a_rogue

Post by a_rogue »

I'll answer those.
no
yes
no

Done!

Return to “Rogues' Guild”