GM Vote of Confidence

Messages for the Rogues' Guild
Vespers

GM Vote of Confidence

Post by Vespers »

It's mid-term again folks.

Vote of Confidence Procedure:
On January 2nd at 7PM eastern we will be ready to start the re-certification process for the position of Guildmaster of the Rogues' Guild. If the current Guildmaster remains the choice of the Guild they will continue in the position until the next election. If they are voted out of the position then a new election will begin.

Rules:
1. You have from January 2nd to January 9th at 7PM eastern
2. You must be in the Rogues' Guild
3. You must be at least 21 years old
Note: Voting will occur via the in-game Guildvote functionality

If you have any questions, seek me in the lands or send a message to Vespers@legendsofterris.com

-Ves
Vespers

Re: GM Vote of Confidence

Post by Vespers »

Update - I had the timing wrong. The vote will run for two weeks, not for one. The updated notice is below. Sorry about the confusion!

Vote of Confidence Procedure:
On January 2nd at 7PM eastern we will be ready to start the re-certification process for the position of Guildmaster of the Rogues' Guild. If the current Guildmaster remains the choice of the Guild they will continue in the position until the next election. If they are voted out of the position then a new election will begin.

Rules:
1. You have from January 2nd to January 16th at 7PM eastern
2. You must be in the Rogues' Guild
3. You must be at least 21 years old
Note: Voting will occur via the in-game Guildvote functionality

If you have any questions, seek me in the lands or send a message to Vespers@legendsofterris.com

-Ves
Vespers

Post by Vespers »

The vote has ended, and an election has been called for. Details will be up shortly.

-Ves

-----

Should Gunna-kill-ya retain his post as Guildmaster?

Choices:
(1) Yes. (0)
(2) No. (4)
Silk

Post by Silk »

So four people are all that decided to voice their opinion on the leadership of the guild in our vote. None have decided to even say what they "want" or "expect" in a Guild Master. So far only Gunna-kill-ya has come forward to lead the guild. But what is it you expect him to do for the guild if he is GM again. Who has a better idea for it? Of those four people what didn't you like about his leadership?

Step up and say something as this is your guild.

Dread Lord Silk, Immortal of Shadows and Fate (just because Deori takes it doesn't mean I give it back)
roguegky
Guild: Rogues
Temple: Fate

Post by roguegky »

All I can do is what I think is best for the guild. My office and ears are always open. I take this very seriously, this is my home and my family.

I'm sorry if I let some of you down but I'll continue to lead best that I can.

GKY

Return to “Rogues' Guild”