A message bearing the image of Kahradom arrives in Goldcroft.

Messages for the Rogues' Guild
streen
Guild: Wizards
Temple: The Seas

A message bearing the image of Kahradom arrives in Goldcroft.

Post by streen »

Greetings Rogues,
For an age, Stone Keep managed to skirt the notice of most of the realms. As the dwarven baronies withdrew from the realms, the Rogue’s guild always maintained a place as a member on our council of Lords and a presence in the barony. This has been the way of things since the outposts’ construction. The Rogues hold stake in the happenings surrounding the barony, and have contributed to the peace that we enjoyed for so long.
In light of the recent attacks on the Barony, I ask that you continue to assist us with any intelligence reports or findings that you may encounter as the realms are mobilized during these Chaos Storms. Some of your citizens take home here, and it is our hope that you will honor your commitments to this barony in the event of any invasion or if you catch wind of an impending danger.
Since my return to the Stonekeep, it has come to my attention that you have chosen to resettle in Goldcroft, an extremely troubling development that I hope to speak with your guildmaster about at a moment of his convenience.
Warm regards,
Streen,
Baron of Stonekeep

Return to “Rogues' Guild”