Finding Her Way

Messages for the Rangers' Guild
Claribel

Finding Her Way

Post by Claribel »

As she wanders through the woods, getting closer and closer to her destination, memories come flooding back. She stumbles upon a small open field, walking into the sun, pulling her long silvery gray hair back away from her face. Off in the distance a small creek can be seen. "Just what I need." she says to herself. She removes her pack near the water, and sits. Whilst removing her boots, she notices how clear the water is, with the sun making it look a bit like diamonds, sparkling. "Yippee, me ole friend, I'm gettin' tired. Tis time fer me ta go home. An' ye too." Her dragonne peers at her as though he understands. She places each foot into the water. "Ahh, and ta think these ole feet never bothered me." She splashes some water onto her face. "Now Yippee, ye must help me find home." She lifts her feet out of the water, letting the warmth of the sun dry them. She then puts her boots on, lacing them carefully. She stands and says, "Which way, do ya think Yippee?" She stoops to get her pack. Looking to the sky she says, "South me friend, south." She and her companion disappear into the foliage......

Return to “Rangers' Guild”