GM Voting

Messages for the Rangers' Guild
Caerwyn
Temple: Light

GM Voting

Post by Caerwyn »

Greetings Rangers,

Two candidates have put themselves forward to run for GM.

Damius
Ripshaw

Guildvote will be open until 7pm August 15. Log in and place your vote!

CANDIDATES!
Each candidate may now make one campaign post (please reply to this thread and do not make a separate post). No other posts should be made.

No posts other than the campaign posts of the candidates should be made in response to this one.

When placing your votes for guild GM, consider each candidate carefully. Some questions to consider when making your decisions are:

Is the candidate seen in the lands and active within the guild on a consistent basis?
Does the candidate seem to have the best interests of the guild at heart?
Does the candidate show a helpful attitude within the guild?
Are they consistent with their attitude in the guild?
Keep in mind that our GM is a representative of the guild within the lands.

If you wish to get a clearer view of a candidate's ideals and goals, speak with them.

If you have any questions, contact me at Caerwyn@legendsofterris.com
Ranger Damius
Guild: Rangers

Re: GM Voting

Post by Ranger Damius »

Rangers,

I could come up with some spiel on how I could improve upon the guild, but the truth is there is very little we could improve upon. The Mighty Redwood has always been well established in Norland. We are the best,and we will continue to be the best through our hard work and dedication to being rangers. We are hunters,we are questers and we are survivalists. We walk our own paths in life and and are commited to the pursuit of knowledge. We thrive solitarily and even more so with groups. This is the only thing I would like us to work on most. I can promise that you will see more hunts,more guild games(trivia/knowledge),more use of the treasury for the overall improvement of the guild such as free rezzes for all guild members who die while participating in guild events. As well as excellent prizes and rewards for those participating and running events. I would also like to see the Golden Leaf program restored to its former glory. It was a fantastic way keep rangers motivated as they move towards their goal whatever it may be. I'd also like to see the guild polled on different things rangers enjoy,what we like...what we dislike. And id like to see every ranger step up to these challenges to run/participate in everything they can. We have so very little to improve as a guild,I just want to make sure we are keeping our ideals alive while challenging ourselves on a regular basis to keep improving and maintain our status as the best in the lands.I humbly ask for your vote and I promise not to disappoint.

Damius,Redwood Guardian
ripshaw

Post by ripshaw »

Hello folks, as you have read in previous posts I intend to run for GM. Our past leadership has done a great job, and I thank Makali for her hard work over the last couple of terms. For those of you who have played this game for awhile, you know that sometimes things need to be shaken up a bit. A changing of the guard in this case, I am hoping will serve to bring some excitement back into the Redwood. Here are my intentions for the post.

1. I do not intend to change anything about the structure, histories or dynamic of the guild in anyway. I feel that all areas are working fine other than the fact that our numbers and participation are low at this time.
2. I am an old soul within the game, with many years of experience. I intend to use my knowledge to get people involved. Old school games like scavenger hunts, exploration games, hunting challenges and drinking competitions.
3. I am an avid role player within the realms. I intend to create and write some new and exciting stories that we can all get involved in and become part of the guilds as well as the worlds history. Writing your story is a lot more important than hunting, and I would like to bring this aspect back to our guild as a regular activity rather than just a special occasion.
4. Every GM starts their term with the intention of running a great mentoring program. As of now, that is difficult. Not for lack of knowledge to teach, but we do not have a big enough population to institute any large promises. I am hoping that with the top 3 reasons on my list, that I can draw some new players and get people involved. If this happens, our mentoring program can be given a more thorough examination.

I know all in all I am not promising anything that no other GM in history has said before me, but as I said.. Its not always the leadership that is lacking. Sometimes a new face and a changing of the guard is needed to reinvest people in our way of life. I will do all I can to try and accomplish this. Vote for me when the time is right. If anyone has questions, you can reach me in game on a regular basis. Stay involved, and have fun. Thanks for reading.

>>--Rip-->
Caerwyn
Temple: Light

Post by Caerwyn »

Greetings Rangers,

Congratulations to your new GM, Damius!

Choices:
(1) Damius (12)
(2) Ripshaw (5)
Shyrae

Post by Shyrae »

Congratulations Damius! I look forward to see how the tree fares under your leadership.
Makali
Temple: Dreams

Post by Makali »

I couldn't ask for someone better to take over for GM. I am so happy and excited to see what you will accomplish in the years to come. So proud of you, Damius.
Sweet Ranger Makali, High Priestess of Faith
Ambassador of Guardians of Devardec
Guild Officer of the Ranger's Guild

Return to “Rangers' Guild”