Rangers Guild Reunion

Messages for the Rangers' Guild
Ranger_Shifter
Guild: Rangers

Rangers Guild Reunion

Post by Ranger_Shifter »

Rangers!

A month of festivities of all things Rangers Guild is imminent. The 1st Annual Rangers Guild Reunion will be held the month of November. Stay tuned for:

Guild Hunts and exploration
Scavenger Hunts - Live and on your own time
Storytelling - Your favorite tales of heroism, thoughtfulness and cleverness, with a sprinkle of color of course from old friends and new faces
Arena Combat - Show your guild mates your prowess in a multitude of combat situations

All manner of goodies, libations, snacks and prizes available to both spectators and participants!

We know that it will be hard to gather so many folks at once so there will be events everyone can participate in together and others on their own time. If you have an idea for an event or just want to play host for an evening, don't hesitate to reach out to Erawan or myself.

Stay tuned for a full calendar of events.

Spread the word and sharpen your arrows!
~ Nonchalant Shifter
Makali
Temple: Dreams

Re: Rangers Guild Reunion

Post by Makali »

How exciting!
I can't wait for this to happen. Can't wait to participate and perhaps help you guys with this!
Sweet Ranger Makali, High Priestess of Faith
Ambassador of Guardians of Devardec
Guild Officer of the Ranger's Guild
erawan

Post by erawan »

Greetings All.

A tad bit of unavoidable situations on my side. However, this weekend 19-20 will be an eventful one it is hoped. About noon Saturday Pacific Time we'll have some refreshments and get together. We'll discuss throughout the day things folks would like to do and see.

The first scavenger hunt event is to find and bring as many plants you can find. This starts right now and will end Sunday 9 PM.

We will also have in lands random events and games depending on turnout.

Hope to see you all there!
Makali
Temple: Dreams

Post by Makali »

Hope to be there!!
Sweet Ranger Makali, High Priestess of Faith
Ambassador of Guardians of Devardec
Guild Officer of the Ranger's Guild

Return to “Rangers' Guild”