A ghost given substance

Messages for the Monks' Guild
tallisman
Guild: Monks
Temple: Light

A ghost given substance

Post by tallisman »

A once-ghost surveys the meeting room, gathering his memories, slow coming at first but fast gathering pace. A crooked smile plays at his lips as sees the scratches on the table. He pulls a piece of parchment from his dusty and, some would say, almost sepulchral robes. He writes:

"Hail monks. It seems my spirit has once again been given the adornment of flesh, enabling me to walk the Lands once more. In what capacity and ability one can only guess - I have forgotten much and many things seem familiar while others... are not.

"I have much to learn and, indeed, relearn. Perhaps our paths will cross soon.

"Yours,

"Talllisman."

He sticks some femfendar to the parchment then adheres that to table, hoping someone will read it.
fearecia

Re: A ghost given substance

Post by fearecia »

There was an odd smell in the air when she strolled through the guild, making her scales prickle. Usually, it meant there was a new member in need a light and robes, but this was... different. There wasn't that sensation of someone new and full of wide eyed wonder roaming the halls. A quick detour to the notice boards revealed the truth, and the dragonkin couldn't help but smile. She'd grown up hearing tales about Tallisman; he'd been something of a legend in her time. Now, to finally meet him? Wonders never ceased.

"Welcome home," she rumbled softly.
radiance
Guild: Monks
Temple: Hopes and Dreams

Re: A ghost given substance

Post by radiance »

Welcome back dear friend! We have many old times to reminisce about.

Radiance

Return to “Monks' Guild”