ME say Hello

Messages for the Knights' Guild
Gregorie
Guild: Knights
Temple: None

ME say Hello

Post by Gregorie »

A lone half-giant takes a seat in the Devardec locker room. He is tall but still short for a giant, and scratches his head wondering what to write. For a moment he stares at the crumpled pages of paper. Ideas come and go, yet nothing comes to mind on where to begin. Then a thought comes to mind, as his giant hand slaps the top of his head with a load thud. Taking a quill from his pack, he gingerly holds it down to the paper and begins to scribble.

Me name Gregorie, me not know where name came from as me just baby then. Me grew up in North with Papa. He was nice, always give me lots to eat. Not know who be Mama, but Papa said me was gift. Me member when little, Papa took me to Devardec for present. Me not know other people so me eager to see. I saw many things, some good and others bad. Me get treated bad by kids, but Papa always say me was gift and not listen to kids. So I listen. As we leave, me saw Knight first time. He shiny in armor and on little doggie thing, but he nice when saw me. He pat me head and say me big boy. Me member how nice he was and want be like him. Me no see him again.

When me grow up, me left Papa. me think Papa sad, he cried. He said me am good boy, and follow dream. Me told Papa Me am good boy. Me membered Knight who nice to me. So went to knight guildie. Me asked to be knight, but they say they not knights. Me in wrong town. So me leave and find knight guildie again, but still not right guildie. They try kill me for me not know why. Me leave town again find me big town near big water with many pretty boats. Funny man say me can join if find ring, but me not know where find. So me very sad. Nice man saw me sad and ask me why. Told man of ring and he smiled. Said go train in Adventures guildie. Said me get strong, but me not know where find guildie. Nice man showed me where, and how to make things go squish.

Me practice making things go squishy. Then me saw ring, little green squishy thing had inside. Me take back to guildie show funny man. Funny man ask why me join. Me say me not know nice guilds, me strong and make things go squishy if me want. Me good boy, me no mean like others like me. Me nice like knights. Me want to join to be nice and be good boy. Me big, me strong, and me make good knight. Maybe one day find big kid, pat on head. Make him want to knight too.

Gregorie
Kollin Byrne
GM of Knights
Guild: Knights
Temple: Light

Re: ME say Hello

Post by Kollin Byrne »

Sometimes the smallest gestures can have the biggest impact on the path ones life takes.

Welcome to the Knights Gregorie, I look forward to seeing what you can accomplish.

-Kollin

Return to “Knights' Guild”