An Urgent Message

Messages for the Knights' Guild
Zanza
Guild: Knights

An Urgent Message

Post by Zanza »

Zanza rushes through the Knights hall with a piece of parchment firmly clenched in his hand. A few days earlier he received a letter from his Guild Master Kollin Byrne. The letter said the following
“Sir Zanza,

I must speak with you regarding the troubles of stonekeep, and the declaration of war on goldcroft. There is a great task that needs to be done, and I believe you are the one for the job. I will tell you more when we speak in person.

-KB”

Having been at the massacre that pushed Stonekeep and Goldcroft past the tipping point he knew something needed to be done but what? He hoped that his Mentor would have a plan.

Which brings us back to Zanza weaving through the workers to get to the office. Stopping in front of the door he looks down to see Beacon skidding behind him to a stop. “Stay here boy”. He whispers before knocking on the door. “Sir, It’s Zanza”

“Aye, ahve been expectin ya, come in”

Opening the door Zanza seeing Kollin sitting behind his desk, a little weary looking as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

“Sir I've come after seeing your letter. What can I do to help? “ Zanza says as he salutes Kollin.

“Close tha door an have a seat”

Before the door closes the last words heard were
“ Goldcroft”

Return to “Knights' Guild”