Messages for the Knights' Guild
Kollin Byrne
GM of Knights
Guild: Knights
Temple: Light

A Message from the GM

Post by Kollin Byrne »

Greetings Knights,

I want to say what an honor it is for me to follow in such great footsteps as the previous leaders of this guild. I only hope that I can do half as good a job as those who came before me, and continue to make this guild all it can be for those who put the safety of the Realms above themselves : The Knights.

I am in the process of going over several documents and various reports, trying to get my bearings as to what needs to get done and in what order. My highest priority right now is to ensure every one of you has what they need to succeed.

To all the pages and squires who may be out there, please contact me so that we can chat. I’d like to talk with you all, find out a bit about you, where you all stand on the path to Knighthood, and what you need to continue on it. Elder Knights, I’d like to get to know you more as well, who you are and what role you would like to take within the guild, as a mentor or otherwise.

To those I have spoken with already, your insight has been a tremendous help and I thank you for your continued work.

To all members of the guild: If there is something you think needs to be addressed, something you’d like to see, or if you just want to catch up, feel free to contact me in the lands either in person or by message. If you’d prefer, you can send a message to me by pigeon at
kollin.byrne.terris@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from, and working with you all.

Kollin Byrne
Knight’s GM

Return to “Knights' Guild”