Message from the North

Messages for the Knights' Guild
streen
Guild: Wizards
Temple: The Seas

Message from the North

Post by streen »

Greetings Knights,
For an age, Stone Keep escaped the attention of most of the realms. As other cities have engaged in politics and wars, we stayed quiet, reserved and for the most part within our walls. Your guild serves as a member of our council and since the outposts’ construction, it has held stake in city planning and organization. Your dedication to the Barony Barony in maintaining the peace that we enjoyed for so long is one we are ever thankful for.
In light of the recent attacks on the Barony, I ask that you dispatch an additional knights to assist us in defending the Keep as we face future Storms. The outpost is outfitted with some knights and several squires, who have been working with us as we strengthen our guard, but I admit that they are stretched thin as the number of Knight’s in our realm has reduced in number. I trust this has been due to years of peace, and hope you will consider strengthening your presence in the North.
Yours Faithfully,
Streen
Baron of Stonekeep
Kollin Byrne
GM of Knights
Guild: Knights
Temple: Light

Re: Message from the North

Post by Kollin Byrne »

As Kollin was getting ready to leave the guild, Cassamire approached him.

"Kollin, a message from Baron Streen of Stone Keep arrived, addressed to the guild."

"Stone Keep? ah was about ta head up tha way...lemme see tha?" Kollin took the message from Cassamire and read it intently.

"Stretched thin es one way ta put it..." he said as he pondered for a moment.

He nodded to himself and turned to Cassamire "Ah'll talk ta tha Baron, see wha ah can do ta help."

Kollin mounted his pegasus and took to the skies heading northward to Stone Keep.

Return to “Knights' Guild”