What Heroes Do

Messages for the Knights' Guild
Parvol
Guild: Knights

What Heroes Do

Post by Parvol »

Hello! My name is Parvol! Today is a very proud day for me because today is the day that I have joined the Knight's Guild!

I have a twin brother. His name is Perry. He is back home minding Uncle Bilwit's shop.

Uncle Bilwit is a hero! I know he is a hero because the people who were there when he died said so. They knew his name before they even came into his shop, and they said that everybody knows a hero's name.

Me and Perry were sad when Uncle Bilwit died. We cried a little bit, but we felt a little better after we hugged.

The lady said that if we bury Uncle Bilwit like a hero, he will always be remembered. She said that the knights of Devardec are heroes, just like Uncle Bilwit! So I carried Uncle Bilwit all the way to Devardec so that he could be buried here with all the other heroes. Perry had to stay behind because someone needs to mind Uncle Bilwit's shop. Me and Perry were sad about that too, but we hugged before I left and we both said: "I love you, I will see you soon!"

I joined the Knight's Guild because I saw a boy helping a knight put on his armor, and the knight said thank-you. Then the boy handed the knight a sword and a shield, and the knight said thank-you again! That boy was much younger than me, because I am eighteen years old, but I think that I could be a good helper too. I sure would like to help other knights, because they are heroes just like Uncle Bilwit! I think that Uncle Bilwit would be proud of me if I could be a very good helper. I think that Perry would be proud to say that I am his brother, too!

I really like horses, so Lord Cassamire said that I could be a stablehand to start! I really like this. Maybe one day I will help a real knight climb up onto his horse, and he will say thank-you.
Kollin Byrne
GM of Knights
Guild: Knights
Temple: Light

Re: What Heroes Do

Post by Kollin Byrne »

Greetings, and Welcome to the Knights!

I look forward to meeting you, and learning about your Uncle Bilwit.

-Kollin

Return to “Knights' Guild”