A letter to the Lady of Hopes and Dreams

Messages for the Enchanters' Guild
anerausa

A letter to the Lady of Hopes and Dreams

Post by anerausa »

As the lizard man sits at his desk in the Enchanter's guild, the High Enchanter takes a seat opposite him. There is a stack of parchment with writing on the floor, discarded as the Master Enchanter has tried penning this letter repeatedly, never happy with the words on the page. With an easy smile, the High Enchanter looks to Anera and offers his council "Just keep things simple, You and Lady Omnicat have worked side by side for years. Simply ask.." Taking a deep breath, his tongue flickering out of his mouth as he tastes the air, Anera nods his head and sets the quill to paper once more.

Lady Omnicat,

I have served this guild when I have been able for three hundred years. Nearly everyone of those years your eyes have watched over the halls and served the guild as well. You have shared your love of arcana and runecraft with our members. Your pawprints adorn our armor as your blessings have overseen the construction of our equipment. You have witnessed and fostered our members has they have moved into other areas of the realms serving as Priests for Immortals, Ambassadors and Barons of cities, and some have even moved on into the heavens. There are none in the heavens who have always taken such an active interest in the well being of a guild, and we have been blessed by your patronage for years.

I would formally like to extend a request for you to continue to patron our guild going forward.

-Anera, Guild Master of the Enchanters Guild

Stamping the note with the seal of the guild, he traces a rune over the parchment causing it to slowly float before disappearing with a sudden POP. The two stand from the desk and move towards the Atrium. "Wrathbellum, gather the elders, I'd like to have a discussion about the assignment of duties to the apprentices, The broken shards of experiments on the floor are not being cleaned properly or enough."

In the heavens, in a gazebo surrounded by clouds floating over the Isle of Hope, a scroll appears suddenly with a pop. A Hopeful Dreamer finds the scroll bearing the sigil of Anera, and brings it to the Lady of Hopes and Dreams.
Runescribe Anera
Erilaz of Dragons
Omnicat
Guild: Enchanters
Temple: Hope and Dreams

Re: A letter to the Lady of Hopes and Dreams

Post by Omnicat »

A Hopeful Dreamer scurries in and hands Lady Omnicat a note, bows, then hurries out.

Lady Omnicat scans the note quickly, then goes back and reads it more slowly, her whiskers twitching in a smile.

She dips a claw into some ink and writes a reply:

Dearest Anera,

I am most honored and humbled by your formal request. The Enchanters have been my home for many centuries, of course I will stay!

Signed,

da cat

Return to “Enchanters' Guild”