An Introduction

Messages for the Enchanters' Guild
Rhonas
GM of Enchanters
Guild: Enchanters

An Introduction

Post by Rhonas »

"Queen to King's Rook 4."

The two enchanters ignore the Sea Elf pestering them and continue their chess match.

"Fine. Keep moving your knight, if you want this game to go on forever."

With that the young Elf turns from the game, sweeping his ebony hair from his eyes and finds a cushion to relax on. He removes a notebook with "Rhonas' Musings" scribbled on the cover. He flips through pages detailing deaths related to trolls, eye demons, poison dart traps, boulders, and the like. There is a page about the uselessness of gray putty. Finally he turns to an empty page and begins to write.

"The last several days have been quit astounding as I have joined the Enchanters' Guild. This writing will serve as a proclamation of my arrival...err at least an introduction. My parents have been fishermen their entire lives. Each day they catch fish and sell fish in Tranos. For many years I assisted my parents selling fish, but I always longed for something more. Don't get me wrong, fish are infinitely interesting. I could spend days studying the properties of a fish that cause it to have magical effects when ingested. But catching and selling fish simply could never hold my interest. Thus on my eighteenth birthday I set off to make my own path.

Pursuit of knowledge of all things arcane has been my aim ever since. I have spent much of my time exploring the world, mostly to the detriment of my body. I have learned that both goblins and kobolds are proficient at setting traps that prove quite deadly to me. While seeking spider webs for experimentation I have felt the force behind a blow from a troll and felt the terror of a scratch from an eye demon. Still none of this has, nor will it, deter me from my goal of finding knowledge. Some day I hope to improve the lives of my fellows through some discovery I can call my own. Until then I will continue to experiment with bones, eyes, metals, fish and fire. Good day fellow enchanters."

Having concluded his writing, Rhonas tears the page from his notebook and moves to the guild boards. He pulls out a wad of gray putty from his backpack and sticks it to the back of the page, and presses it to the board for all to see.
anerausa

Re: An Introduction

Post by anerausa »

Rhonas, it has been a pleasure watching you flourish in the guild and watching your studies broaden. I look forward to seeing what discoveries you will make as you continue to tinker with your arcana and what spells you weave as you continue studying the magical properties of items across the lands.

Welcome to the Enchanters Guild.
Runescribe Anera
Erilaz of Dragons
EnchanterFurball
Guild: Enchanters
Temple: Love

Re: An Introduction

Post by EnchanterFurball »

Simply lovely! Thank you Rhonas for sharing an introduction so far. I look forward to what the future holds for you and watching you learn and grow as your mentorship continues.

Welcome to the guild.
~Charismatic Kitty GL Kierra, Heart of Love
Guild Officer of the Enchanter's
Anointed of Love
House Cat of Wizardry

The Enchanter formerly know as Furball

Return to “Enchanters' Guild”