End of the Storms

Messages for the Enchanters' Guild
anerausa

End of the Storms

Post by anerausa »

Today the fight against the Chaos Storms has come to an end.

That scroll can be found here http://www.legendsofterris.com/wiki/ind ... rms_Return

However, I do not wish to rewrite what has already been recorded, but I do want to announce that this means our Chaotic Storm Tattoos are now safe to wear again.
In fact, I encourage those of you that are able, to wear them proudly, for now they stand for the work our members did this day fighting back the storms from invading our guild halls. The sacrifices our guild has made and the losses we have suffered over the past century fighting the storms. But most importantly, the courage and fortitude to survive the chaos.

A special moment as well to thank Kierra and Fiunna for fighting off the Elementals today preventing them from entering the guild hall, and as well to Lamaenor and Present who have both shown an interest in the Well and trying to find ways to lure out the Salmon.

After the storms and chaos seperated, the Star Lake and Well vanished from the lands.

A single hazlenut now sits on the Guild Master's desk, now serving as a reminder of the day.
Runescribe Anera
Erilaz of Dragons
EnchanterFurball
Guild: Enchanters
Temple: Love

Re: End of the Storms

Post by EnchanterFurball »

Kierra places the Chaotic Storm Tattoo upon her wrist, the design magically affixing to pattern her fur.

I am very proud to see how many Enchanters worked toward a solution to the Chaos Storms, from seeking the scroll, suggestions to capture the elusive salmon, and fighting Elementals that threatened our homes, loved ones, and even our Guild halls. A new chapter has begun, and I look forward to seeing you all in the coming years.
~Charismatic Kitty GL Kierra, Heart of Love
Guild Officer of the Enchanter's
Anointed of Love
House Cat of Wizardry

The Enchanter formerly know as Furball
anerausa

Re: End of the Storms

Post by anerausa »

To those mentioned above, please seek me out when you are able, I have chosen, and Kierra has agreed with me, to reward each of you with a piece of guild armor or a guild weapon of your choice that the shopkeepers are willing to sell you. I will provide the gold needed to purchase the item from the treasury.

Or, if you have already purchased all that you can, I will summon an Astral Phoenix to serve as a partner for you five times.

You may seek either one of us out, and we will see you are rewarded for your efforts.
Runescribe Anera
Erilaz of Dragons

Return to “Enchanters' Guild”