Messages for the Druids' Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

GM Vote of Confidence

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

As of Friday June 28th, 2019 at 9:00pm EST, the Vote of Confidence will begin. As with every Vote of Confidence, it will run for two otherworldly weeks. The vote will close on July 12th, 2019 at 9:00pm EST. Should there be a disruption in service, the voting date will change to reflect the time missed.

A Yes vote means that you have confidence in Alyce as GM, and she will continue her service for another 6 OOC months.
A No vote means that you do NOT have confidence in Alyce as GM, and a special election will be held promptly following the Vote of Confidence.

In the event of a tie OR vote of no confidence, a special election will be held July 12th, 2019 at 9:00pm EST.

Should you have any questions regarding the Vote of Confidence please reach out to:

Silk: Silk@legendsofterris.com
GuildOps: GuildOps@legendsofterris.com
Code: Code@legendsofterris.com

Regards,
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Re: GM Vote of Confidence

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

The Vote of Confidence period has ended. I, Alyce, will remain your GM for the remainder of the 12 month term. The next Guild Election will be held in the otherworldly date of January of 2020. The Guildvote will remain up for one week, to maintain transparency should you wish to check.

The vote:
Yes (3)
No (0)

Thank you for showing your confidence in me. I look forward to continuing my service to the guild.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Druids' Guild”