Messages for the Druids' Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Weekly Bounty March 15th - March 22nd

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

First I would like to apologize for being late on getting the new bounty out, OOCly I had the flu. Sagittaria was the only one who managed to complete last weeks bounty. Because she was at x5, her bounty will be reset back to 0. I would like to take a moment and congratulate her on completing five straight weeks of quests. Excellent job!

This weeks bounty:

Dr. Randal is looking to study the anatomy of several creatures from around the realm. He understands our policy of doing no-harm which is why he has notified me that the bodies are okay to be brought to him, even if they have been laying on the ground, or in various stages of decomposition. As a Druid, we must be able to heal things in nature. To better understand healing, we must understand the body as well. With that being said, Dr. Randal is looking for the following items:

1. Troll's Heart (1) 50,000g
2. Orc's Liver (1) 50,000g
3. Goblin's Brain (1) 50,000g
4. Kobold's Stomach (1) 50,000g

Bonus Part:
Dark Green Liver (1) 100,000g

Rules:
Because we do no harm, I ask that you only complete this quest if you come upon a corpse. Do not ask others to kill these creatures so you can get the parts.

One item from the checklist will complete the weekly bounty.
The list is a checklist, and you can only bring me one of each part, per Druid.
If you complete the checklist, you will then be able to bring me the bonus part. You can not bring me the bonus until you complete the checklist first.

If you have any questions please send me a raven (DruidessAlyce@gmail.com), message me, or find me in game.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Druids' Guild”