Messages for the Druids' Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Weekly Bounty March 6th - March 12th

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

This last week was a bit slow again in terms of those who submitted the items needed to successfully complete the bounty.

This week was:
2x Catfish
1x Salted Fish
1x Marsh Pike
1x Lake Bass
1x Dead Fish

Sagittaria completed the bounty, bumping her multiplier up to x5! Excellent work!
Elluine also completed the bounty, and her multiplier is now x3.

Those who had multipliers, who did not complete this bounty will have their multiplier reduced to 0:
(None This Week)

Anyone who completed the bounty AND had a 5x multiplier last week, will also be reduced to 0.
(None This Week)

The new bounty will last for one week(s). From the 06th of March - 12th of March.

A ship maker in Gallowhaven hopes to gain the favor of the Duke. He plans on making and gifting the most majestic ship in a bottle ever created. He is requesting the following items;

New Bounty:
x1 Collection of Nails
2x Magical Wood
1x Empty Bottle
1x Large White Sail
1x Cork Bung
1x Sticky Mess

This is quite the order, however he is paying very well due to both short notice, as well as the difficult of finding some of the items needed. He has offered a coin purse of 100,000g pieces to each person who brings me a complete order of supplies. Once you have shown me the supplies, you can bring them right to the Ship Builder himself. (Meaning Keep the items or Discard them) If you have any questions regarding the order, feel free to reach out to me on this post or in game at your earliest convenience.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Druids' Guild”