Messages for the Druids' Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Weekly Bounty Feb 27th - March 6th

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

This last week was a bit slow in terms of those who submitted the items needed to successfully complete the bounty.

This week was:
1x Mandrake Root
1x Bat Wing
1x Eye of Newt

Sagittaria completed the bounty, bumping her multiplier up to x4! Excellent work!
Elluine also completed the bounty, and her multiplier is now x2.

Those who had multipliers, who did not complete this bounty will have their multiplier reduced to 0.

The new bounty will last for one week(s). From the 27th of February - 06th of March.

The most prominent fish monger in Devardec was recently tasked with a very large and important request. King Jarenmar is looking to serve a few guests, and some of the guests are the who's who of Norland. The Fish Monger is in a state of absolute panic because he doesn't think he will have enough time to complete the task, with all of the other preparation work needed for the party. He has asked me if any druid would like to complete the task for him to make his job easier. He is requesting the following:

New Bounty:
2x Catfish
2x Salted Fish
1x Marsh Pike
1x Lake Bass
1x Dead Fish

This is quite the order, however he is paying very well due to both short notice, as well as the difficult of finding some of the fish. He has offered a coin purse of 500,000g pieces to each person who brings me a complete order of fish. Once you have shown me the fish, providing I don't gag on the smell, you can bring them right to the Monger himself. (Keep them or Discard them) If you have any questions regarding the order, feel free to reach out to me on this post or in game at your earliest convenience.

******* A quick Note - I have also placed the bounty text, list, prize, and end date on GNotices. I will do my best to make sure this happens weekly, so you don't have to ask me when the new quest will come out. I hope this helps, and good luck to everyone participating
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Druids' Guild”