Messages for the Druids' Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Guild Vote Topic #1 - Healing

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

Do you feel that a Druid should be allowed to heal, using the healing or body restore spell, during a hunting/questing parties. A hunting/questing party is defined as three or more people (besides you the druid) who are fighting a single or multiple monsters for the sole purpose of gaining experience be it through killing monsters or questing.

As the policy is written now, a druid is allowed to join a hunting party, but is only allowed to heal after combat actions have ceased and the party is at rest.

You can vote:
Yes:
No:

Comments:

Suggestions:
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing

Re: Guild Vote Topic #1 - Healing

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Currently there is only one vote on this topic. If you haven't already, please take a moment and vote. Your voice is important. I want to make sure everyone is heard, before I decide on where the guild will go in the future. The lack of votes will mean that the decision will be solely up to me. I don't want to do that, but I will if I have to. I will be closing this vote within the next few days to create a new one. Vote!
Proprietor of:
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing

Re: Guild Vote Topic #1 - Healing

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

The guild vote on this topic has ended. You can still vote here on this topic should you choose to make your voice public, or you can seek me out in the lands and tell me your vote privately. The vote will be tallied, but kept confidential.

The vote ended:
Yes: 2
No: 2
No Preference: 1

I did not vote yet, because I wanted the vote to be as impartial as possible. At the end, when all of the votes have been counted and completed, I will make my votes public for transparency. Thank you for voting. A new vote has been posted. Please review, and vote on the question both in game and on the forums under it's own topic.
Proprietor of:

Return to “Druids' Guild”