Messages for the Druids' Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Important Guild Votes

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

Recently the yearly "State of the Game" post was placed up for everyone to view. As you can see that an official announcement was made, where our guild will be looked at in the near future. With this information, I have decided to preemptively look into changing some of our policies as well as various other things that I feel are important to help me understand what would be beneficial long term to the guild, with their review in mind. Policy questions will be yes or no, to vote on in game. The same questions will also be placed on the Druid's Guild Forums for open discussions. If you are not registered and you can not vote I suggest you make your voice heard on the open discussion posts. I only ask that there be no arguments, only constructive discussions. This is a chance, if you are new or old, to help shape the future of the Druid's Guild. I think it is important that all of your voices are heard. Keep in mind though that I have the final say in what gets submitted, but the powers that be have the ultimate authority over what gets chosen and or implemented. I can only make suggestions. Also any ideas that are suggested by you, that I put forth will have your name attached to it. I'm not here to steal ideas, I'm here to incorporate them with my own. Credit will be given, where credit is due. If you submit something, it gets chosen for review, and ultimately implemented, you will be given some kind of reward for doing so. I don't know what the reward will be, but I will try to come up with something that would be worthy of your achievement. Again, please make sure you check Guild Vote regularly and check the forums regularly. Vote, make your voices heard.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Druids' Guild”